Beginner Level Training
(09.00 – 12.30)
(Please note we are limited to 6 bookings per day)
Join us at Bewley’s Tea and Coffee Head Office for an exciting beginner level session of Barista Training! Whether you’re a coffee enthusiast or dreaming of becoming a professional barista, this in-person training is perfect for you.
During this hands-on training, our expert trainers will guide you through the art of brewing the perfect cup of coffee. From mastering latte art to understanding the science behind espresso extraction, you'll gain valuable skills and knowledge. You will take part in a tour of our Roastery, where you can will gain a deeper understanding of coffee and the process it goes through before reaching your cafe.
Get ready to immerse yourself in the world of coffee as you learn the crop to cup journey, the importance of the perfect espresso and secrets to creating those Instagram-worthy designs on your cappuccinos. Plus, you'll have the chance to try a variety of delicious coffees from Bewley’s.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your coffee-making skills and share your passion with like-minded individuals. Join us at Bewley’s Barista Training and become a true coffee connoisseur!
- Crop to Cup
- Roastery Tour
- Best practices for Keeping coffee fresh.
- Health & safety
- Know your equipment – Grinders, Puqpress, Traditional Machine
- Drink menu
- Perfect espresso – 11 steps of Production, over extracted, under extraction & channelling, tasting, identify issues
- SCA Milk best practice texture and pouring
- Importance of Keeping kit and area clean
- Customer service & workflow
- Practical session